Thank you for taking the time to fill out the registration form. Each question is designed to help the young athlete find the program that is best suited to his or her needs. If you have any questions, feel free to add to the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please fill out the registration form listed below. It will be processed in the order in which it was received. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. When complete, please email to Szshaver@gmail.com
Listed below is the insurance waiver for Shaver Fit. Please read it closely and feel free to contact me with any questions. A text version of the terms are listed below the downloadable PDF .2017_shaver-fit-waiver
RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR MINOR PARTICIPANTS
READ BEFORE SIGNING
IN CONSIDERATION OF ___________________________________, my child/ward, being allowed to Name Of Minor Child/Ward participate in any way in the Baseball related events and activities, Shaver Fit, LLC, acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
The risk of injury to my child from the activities involved in these programs is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
1. FOR MYSELF, SPOUSE, AND CHILD, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my child’s participation; and,
2. I willingly agree to comply with the program’s stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant concern in my child’s readiness for participation and/or in the program itself, I will remove my child from the participation and bring such attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
3. I myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS __Shaver Fit, LLC ; its directors, officers, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property incident to my child’s involvement or participation in these programs, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. I, for myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS all the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
- Time: 8 AM-2PM
- Ages: 9-12
- Where: Rankin Field, next to Pioneer Park
- Cost: $200
Note: Registration and payment is at 7:30AM Tuesday June 27 at Rankin field
What to bring: Bottle of water, lunch and snacks, sun block (optional), hat, glove, cleats or shoes, a bat if you have one and don’t forget to wear a cup.
Additional Info: Steve Shaver (907) 799-9082
For more info, visit: www.shaverfitness.com